Let us help you resource your very own fundraising art exhibition for your school, community or uniformed group.
The aim of fundraising with The Articulate Gallery is to:
• Boost the self-esteem of the children involved in your fundraising exhibition
• Celebrate the creativity of your children and your staff or volunteers
• Underpin elements of the creative and expressive arts in the curriculum... and in an enterprising way
• Raise the profile of your school or group in the local community
• Raise money for your school or group through the sale of the framed artworks.
What The Articulate Gallery offers:
• A fund-raising price for A4 and A3 slot-sided picture frames to create your own gallery exhibition – with £5.00 off RRP per frame to the school that can go straight into funds when it is sold at full RRP during your exhibition
• Some guidelines for setting up and making the most of your exhibition
• Ideas to promote your exhibition in the local community, to families and the local press.
Making the most of your Articulate exhibition:
• Create an event that needs only one set-up but can feature the work of the young artists in a variety of ways i.e. P1 to P3 on Tuesday, P4 and 5 on Wednesday and P6 and 7 on Thursday
• Choose to theme your art exhibition in a way that complements another curriculum areas, i.e. eco-school, healthy and active lifestyles, diversity, local history, portraits of your community, etc.
• Photograph the artworks and create a virtual gallery on the school website after your exhibition has closed
• Choosing the most popular twelve artworks, create a limited edition calendar for sale at the end of the autumn term and in readiness for the new year
• Choose a key festival or national event to complement i.e. the Olympic Games, the Golden Jubilee, the Commonwealth Games, The Big Draw, etc.
Summary - your fundraising potentials:
• Sell the artwork and the frame to the pupils’ families
• Encourage a local business to sponsor the exhibition
• Entry price to the exhibition opening to include a glass of wine or non-alcoholic beverage and nibbles, just as you would expect at a traditional exhibition opening
• If families don’t wish to purchase the frame then sell the pupil’s artwork individually
• With larger or donated creative, art or design items have an art auction or raffle
• Auction artwork created by the teaching staff as a bit of fun too.
Get in touch for further information - Fill in our contact form or call +44 (0)141 416 4105